twitter

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers>


I sit alone feeling so empty and lonely,

i think of you often,

every minute of the day

wondering how you are

what your doing

wishing i could hold you in my arms

and make everything b OK



I sit remembering all the times we've shared

the late nite talks that we use 2 have

wishing that it could be the way it use 2

i wish i could turn back time to the first time you told me you loved me,

the feeling that i had is indescribable

u mean so much 2 me that it hurts,

i dream of all that will be,

and crying a tear for every minute

we are apart



At times i tell myself i am strong

and the times that im not with you

will go by and it will be the way it use 2

yet at others i sit and cry and wonder

why love has 2 hurt so much



Through somewhere 

in the loneness

somewhere in the emptiness,

i find my self feeling very loved

and i realize it not the loving that hurts so much

its being without you 



p/s : sangat syahdu malam ni...tiba2 ingatan aku melayang padanya dan xsedar....air mata aku tumpah lagi kerananya...mungkin aku sahaja merinduinya...adakah dia pun seperti aku...atau mungkin dia dah mula melupai aku....='(

0 comments: